Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Yesssss.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I know I did. I loved it. :) It was extremely cold on Christmas day. There was snow, and boy ole Poncho didn't like that. I sure did, but I didn't get to play in it. It's already all gone. We live in the most bipolar state in the US. It's disappointing. We went to Granny Cheshiers and ate. It was weird since we normally do that on Christmas Eve. Randy and Sunday came and we all thought they were going to be gone. So that was a nice surprise. Poncho went with us, he liked the kids that were his size. All I wound up getting from there was a gigantic chocolate bar, panties, and some moneys. :) I guess Aunt Sunday didn't bring our presents cause they didn't know they'd be back. But I'm sure that will be moneys too. Not that I'm complaining. I like moneys. Lol. Yes, I mean money but who cares? This is the last Christmas I can really act like a kid. Therefore money shall be called moneys. Thank you very much. Then we went to Granny Parker's. Poncho didn't like it there, she made him stay in the crate. He slept the whole time, probably pouting. We ate there too, and I'm pretty sure I won't have to eat for another few days after yesterday. Ugh. Then when we get home- somewhere around ten that night. The electricity goes off around eleven. Great. I hate the dark. Good thing I had Poncho. ;) I was woke up when the electricity came back on at three or four that morning. All the lights decided to shine in my eyes. Yes, I was asleep in the living room. My room was too cold without my heater. It's on the side of the house that's either really hot in summer or really cold in winter. So, I wound up on the couch. Come to think of it, I wound up on the couch Christmas morning too. But I'm not sure how I got there that night. Eh, oh well. :)

                                                              It was cold.
                                                                  Poncho likes Christmas
                                                   However, he doesn't like the big dogs.

                                                   When I went to take this he was looking at the camera. :/



                                            Bored, so I edited. ;)

                                                             Christmas Eve, before everyone came.
                                                             He thought this was comfy.
                                                       Awe.
                                                        My Christmas nails.
                                                           Christmas!
                                                               Christmas eve after everyone came over.
                                                   Even the puppy couldn't sleep on the night before Christmas.


                                               We had a white Christmas
                                                                Too bad it's all gone now. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment