Wednesday, December 26, 2012

This is crazy.

I just realized that in a week I'm going to be visiting the college that I want to go to. Mom and dad not so much. It's crazy I know. Any other time I'd most likely do whatever they'd want me to. But this time? I've made up my mind. I'm going to OBU even if I have to earn all that money by myself. I will. My dad has to send in some letter so I can find out how much I'll get from the army. Then who knows what. The thing is, ever since I was little I was told I could go anywhere I wanted. Where's that now? Why is that changing? I realize that with all the problems with dad I should be close. I know that. I'm not stupid. Even though they've been hiding what's been going on. I only know what certain people have told me or what I've overheard. They should tell me, shouldn't they? Either way, it's not like I'm going across the world. I'm going to Shawnee. Which is still in Oklahoma and relatively close. Just because it's not SOSU doesn't mean anything. I'll only be about three hours away. Which is close enough but not too close. The thing they don't realize is- I want out of this town. It's not that I don't love it here-sometimes I do. Other times, I just want out. I want out of the drama of this little town and the ones around it. You can't crap wrong without someone knowing. I'm kind of sick of it. I know you're supposed to ignore what the haters say about you, right? I know. It's not even that. I just don't like hearing everyone else's drama. Hence the reason I deleted my facebook. I got tired of everyone knowing my business. Yes, I'm aware of the irony that I'm talking on a blog but I deleted my facebook. This is different. No one really reads it, sorry if you do! But it's not like everyone knows my business. In fact, I had someone tell me they wish I hadn't of deleted my facebook cause they loved stalking my life. How weird is that?

I don't like growing up..
Can I go back to being like 5?

No comments:

Post a Comment