Monday, December 31, 2012

>>>>>>

It's New Years Eve, I have no plans. At the moment, I'm curled up on the couch watching Dr. Who. I can deal with this for a little while. Although, I haven't the slightest what's going on, but you know I have A.D.D. I'm texting my aunt as we speak to see if I can take a trip to Boswell, although it's not very far-it's far enough. I miss the boys anyways. Plus Shawn is there. I just found out my SIM card won't be here until the 2nd because of bad weather. Lovely. I want my new phone working, why is that so hard? It honestly shouldn't be, but you know it is. I'm doing this thing this year, where you have a jar, and anytime something big happens you put it on a piece of paper and put it in the jar. Good or bad. I made my resolutions, but it's kinda long, so I'll give you some of them. Probably not as colorful as how I wrote them for myself, but you know. Tomorrow, if I'm home, I will clean my room. What better way to start the new year than with a clean room?

New Years Resolutions: 
College
Graduate
Don't gain the freshman whatever.
Workout
Organize
Eat Better
Go to church more
Pray more
Get a freaking car I can drive.
Get my license.
Blog more. (although I think I've done a pretty good job of keeping you up to date)


PS:
Whoever did NOT tell me about Dr. Who, how could you keep such an amazing show away from me? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment