Monday, December 24, 2012

My Christmas Presents. :)

So, we got to open our presents early. It's definitely one of the best ones we've had. I've been tracking Santa for the kids. I know, I know. But I can't help it. I do it every year. They love it. I know they'll eventually get tired or grow out of it, but still. I'll probably do it anyways-knowing me. I got everything I want, except for one thing. But that's okay. I can wait for it. So here they are: 


My new iPhone(the one that doesn't work yet)                                 One of three cases. 


                                                                    My Key Necklace. <3

                                                                  Phillies Purse. :D
                                                                      Kitty Earbuds
                                                                   Mustace Keychain
                                                             Book of Comics.
                                                                        My fuzzy blankie. :)
                                                         My new beanie and phiten necklace
                                                                  My beanie has a ponytail hole.
                                                                Pjs.
                                        iPhone Cases, they will soon be customized.
                                                                    Other Blanket
                                                         Retro iPhone phone.
                                                                   Faith necklace
                                                                   New sports bra
\\                                                                     New bra. 



A lot of Dvds, Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick, Beautiful Redemption by Kami GarciaMargaret Stohl




My hair for Christmas Eve: 






I'm super proud of myself right now. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment