Thursday, October 11, 2012

Yea!

Okay, so here goes.
Since I never do anything at school it's boring, but yeah.
I literally seek out teachers to try to help them do something because, I just don't do anything.
I have academics first hour, and all we do is study and play games.
Nothing 2&3 hour.
4th I have Chemistry, we do a little bit but not a whole lot.
5th, nothing.
6th, english, finally a real class!
and then PE of course.


Today was the same old same old. We played a game in academics and did nothing the next three hours. BUT I got my academics shirt and hoodie. Me and Colby walked around the entire school to find coach Tally a snickers and came up short. He had to settle for a Dr. Pepper poor thing. In English I worked on my shield which I will definitely post a picture of when I get there.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment