Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wacky Hair/sock day!

Oh boy, did this day start off ever so great? We were on the way to school when a deer ran into us. Literally ran into us. I was looking out the window, Crystal was checking her rear view mirror because there was a semi. It just came out of nowhere. Seriously, on both the blind spots. I saw it hit in front of us, then all of a sudden hit my window and busted it out. I ducked and covered my neck up with my arms, luckily I had sleeves on. It cut open my hand and I got a few little cuts on my face and hand. I have a god awful migraine and my back hurts though, but I refused to go to the doctor because I had an academics game there, not that it mattered because we lost. But yeah. So I walked through school with half my face bright red and feeling like it was on fire and huge. Mr. A noticed I wasn't feeling so good so he gave me some Tylenol. Thank you Mr. A!

So I had an eventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment