Sunday, October 28, 2012

Oops sorry.

Been busy. Like majorly. So Thursday was Camo day. It went by pretty uneventful. I think I don't really remember much. But yeah. Friday was Red and White day. I went to town with my sisters and ended up staying out till 1:30 AM even though I had the ACT the next day. Oh boy. It got sooo cold. It was just feeling great and then BAM. Cold front. Now I can't leave the house without having a hoodie or jeans. Great. Oh love I love it, NOT. I have a tryout for Murray on the 11th, can't wait. Although, my "loving" coach pisses me off but yeah. It's a long story. So, yesterday I had the ACT. I'm pretty sure my brain was fried afterwards. I mean, I'm confident on the English, iffy on science(cause I was half asleep.), Good on Reading, and PFFFFFFTTTTT on math. I tried my hardest which is what matters, right? I feel alright about the ones I did, but I got to 40 and had to start guessing. Oh boy. Oh boy..


No comments:

Post a Comment