Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dang,

It's already Wednesday? Where has the time flown? It's probably been cause I've been working like crazy lately. Yesterday night was the Fall Carnival, I was working up there like all day. Walking around the school doing crap for people gets tiring and I didn't have a chance to eat all day. Then today was Academics game and we had to read stories to the little kids. Mason and I read to second grade and fifth grade. Although, the fifth grade wasn't expected. It just happened. We read "Play Ball Amelia Badelia" and "One Big Monster" to second grade and "Turns out Red Riding Hood was Rotten" to the fifth grade. It was fun, for the most part. So, I was walking around the school all day pretty much again. Then we had academics at Achille, we won 160-100 and I did pretty good. Now I'm just sitting here at home doing my normal. Yep, nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment