Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall Break!

Yeah, it's my fall break. Yes, I'm sitting here on the computer blogging. Why?
Because it's not like I have anything better to do. Seriously, I tried. Well, for one, my boyfriend is at home. Not that mom would let me go over there unless it was a saturday or something. For two, I'm even thinking about cleaning my room. Yeah, it's getting that bad. I could go kill zombies, but I suck unless I'm playing two player with Tanner. Welcome to my world. Seriously.

So, over this fall break I have been thinking. Thinking about change.
I want to redo my room. Not sure how yet, but I know I want my original bed gone, my dresser, and a few other things. I also want a futon. I think it'll not only give me more space, but it's also great for when I do want to kill Zombies. Plus, when I want it to be a bed, I simply have to pull it out right? Right.

Next, I kinda sorta want to dye the tips of my hair red. I tried it before with something that washed out as soon as I washed it. I thought it looked awesome. But you know. I don't know about actually leaving it that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment