Friday, August 3, 2012

Really??

I was driving down the highway on the way home from practice when the truck makes a funny noise. I didn't think anything of it, it's happened before. Then it makes another noise..I smell something weird. I see smoke behind me, then from the front of the truck starts smoking. I try to stop it and it won't stop. Then I try to put it in park, it wouldn't park. The smoke was so bad I couldn't see in front of me. It starts cracking. I jump out the door. It keeps rolling into a ditch into a a fence. I'm standing on the side of the road about to call dad. Then Harley's mom pulls up beside me, asks what happens.She says she saw the truck smoking, and then me get out. I said I don't know. I was just driving and it started making weird noises and smoking. I think I was so frazzled she knew I couldn't really explain. She says where do you live. I said I'm just down the road. We go get dad get back up there. Luckily someone came with fire extinguishers. Well, then we're sitting there. Then me and dad go back to the house. I'm in such a panic I couldn't find my wallet. Dena stayed at the car while we were waiting on the Highway Patrol. We get back there. The fire dept. was there spraying it down. The highway patrol comes takes my permit and other stuff. It was crazy. I was so scared and shaking.

Thank God someone came along to help me. I don't know what I would've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment