Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Last First Game of Fastpitch.

Today was the last first game of highschool fastpitch. Oh boy.
I went 2-3 I struck out once. Oops.
One error. Other than that. Nothing bad.
Except for the big knot on my head.
I'll post a pic of it later.
(That wasn't the error.)
We were doing in and out and Ward hit me a grounder that somehow hit a hole. I had no reaction time on it at all. It hit me straight in the forehead. But instead of crying, I walked it out. Everyone was like "are you okay?" Me: Yeah, I think so. Ward: Are you okay? Me: Yeah, I think so. haha

Then we play the second game.
I went 1-1. With a sacrifice bunt and a walk.
Not bad. The one hit was a bunt. lol
No errors.
Not too shabby.


So overall, I did okay. I kept a positive attitude and everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment