Thursday, August 9, 2012

Last First Day of Highschool.

Welp,
this is it.
No turning back now!
Today was my last first day of Highschool. Oh boy. To Be Honest, it went great!
 Here's my schedule:
1: AP/Academics
2: ACT Prep (nothing. we just fill out forms hahaha)
3: Concurrent or be an Aide. Not sure yet. *probably concurrent.*
4: Chemistry. *Because I get to blow stuff up and our counselor said I have no choice because I'm an advanced science student and it'll look good for the job I want. So yeah.*
5: Ward's Aide. I pretty much boss around little kids.
6: English 4. *Have to take..*
7: Last but not least. Softball. <3

Played the first round of Calera Tournament today.
We won 7-6.
It was a tough game. Great game. I went 1-1. (the other at bats didn't count.)
But the one time I got a chance to actually hit, I hit in the winning run. :)
They were a tough team, now they're one loss away from going home. So, I say let's go win this bad boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment