Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break!

So, yes I do realize that it's been awhile since I posted a blog. Sorry guys! It's been a busy few days. So let me update you on my life, right about now..

As you know we were in the Coleman Slowpitch Tourney. We won the first game against Coleman, not with any help from me. haha. They walked me four times. I know it's a sign of respect, but.. I don't like it. Second game was against Kiowa, we won it 16-1. Then, Saturday we played Tupelo we beat them and then lost to them TWICE to get runner up in the tourney. I'm not mad that we got runner up, I'm just mad we lost to a team we beat. But it's a good thing that we got Runner-Up, it hasn't been done in awhile at Bennington.

Then, I found out that we moved up in rankings to 11 in the state!! :)

Both yesterday and Sunday, I spent the day with Mark. :) It was a great day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment