Monday, March 26, 2012

Back to School= Epic Fail

I guess I should try to explain why. Well, first hour wasn't so bad. We got homework, you know no big deal. Until... the end. I was using a friend's paper because I didn't understand our math and she was helping me. My english teacher tells my math teacher that I was cheating. My algebra teacher then proceeds to throw my paper away. I already have a bad grade in there, so this should be fun.

Then she moves me to the center of the class, I guess so she can "watch" me. Stupid. I couldn't eat breakfast cause it was Sausage. In English, we were given an essay assignment. I'm not too worried about it, but yeah. It's still work. :P History was boring like always we just talked.

P.E. was a little interesting. Our game got cancelled so we actually practiced. We played catch and fielded. Ward got mad at me cause I missed two grounders in a row and so he crushed one down my throat then got mad when I caught it. Tell me how that's fair. :/ Then when we hit I hit like crap. It was just a bad day, good thing we didn't play.

I hope tomorrow's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment