Monday, March 25, 2013

Okay, I know I know.

I know I haven't posted in awhile. I know I promised that I would. But honestly, I've been soooo busy. I have had to write essays for college, and apparently my teacher hates them. So whatever. I have a new boyfriend who is a straight up country boy. He likes hunting, riding horses, only wears boots, and he pretty much only listens to country music. But he is the sweetest guy, EVER! He understands when I'm upset or why I'm upset, and he just understands. I don't know how to explain it.

Mark was getting annoying again, just like last time. It's over for good with him. Johnnie is ten times better than Mark. Sure, I was the idiot who started dating Mark again. I realize the mistake. Will NOT happen again.

Softball is going fantasticly! I'm aware of the word not being real, I do not care. I have six homers already, three more and I break the record again. We are number four, and possibly moving up in rankings. Red Oak can be beat this year. Oh, and it's on. We have three losses, two of which to Tupelo. I haaaaattttteeeee them. They're so freaking rude.

I have thirty days of school left. Am I ready for it? Yes and No. Yes, I'm ready for summer and to be out of high school and to be 18. No, I'm not ready to be completely on my own, not ready for college, and not ready for softball to be over.


No comments:

Post a Comment