Monday, January 28, 2013

So.

I am currently entered in a scholarship for christian athletes. If I am selected as a finalist, I have to complete a phone interview. If I am selected after that, I have to do a press release. Wish me luck! It's a great way to get my name out there for colleges to see. I have entered three more scholarships besides that. They're pretty much money in my pocket considering, but oh well. Who doesn't like more money?

We started softball last Friday, I hit two out! :) I'm starting this early this year. Who cares? I love softball! It's my life. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have it. So far this semester everything is going great. Besides the fact that I got told if I don't start showing up the whole day-they'll take away ball. But I'm showing up, so that's not a problem anymore. Dad had to stay in the hospital pretty much all weekend. I was there till six in the morning. I was so tired I fell asleep on the floor. He's home now. Doing the same things he's always done. So, I guess he's okay now. For now. He has to go see a doctor tomorrow. I don't know which one. Then the cancer doctor Wednesday. Hmm. That's not good. I wish I knew more about what's going on, but you know they keep me out of the loop. So I just pray everything will be okay. My jaw hasn't gotten much better, but it's gotten worse. I can't even open it all the way now, even if I pop it out. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment