Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Well...

I got Mark's birthday present ordered, it's on it's way. Yeah buddy. I have to take the AP English test tomorrow, oh jeez. I'm good at English, but the thing is I'm going to be sooo brain dead by tomorrow. Ugh. Why couldn't it have been on another day?

I got to see Mark today, :) I love seeing him. He makes me so happy. He makes me forget about every other guy and what they've done. Sometimes I sit there and really wonder if he's the one. Even though, I'm not going to be worrying about that for awhile. It's just a nice though, you know? You know that's what they say, when they're the one they make you forget the past.

Speaking of that, don't you just hate when something reminds you of the past and you've been trying to forget about it? Yeah I know it sucks. Freaking A I promise I was reading this book and it reminded me of Tanner. I haven't even thought about him in for like ever and then because of a freaking book I did. Looks like I'm going to have to finish this book or else. It'll be done tonight, guaranteed. No way am I letting the past ruin my future.

Sincerely,
Ciara<3

No comments:

Post a Comment